Our main funding source is the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) – mainly through Centre of Excellence (COE), DBT-lectin knowledge-base development.
- Microsoft Research (Technical Computing Initiative)
There are also several other projects funded by other sources, as listed below:
- DBT-structural and computational genomics initiatives
- DST- Mathematical biology- IISc-wide project
 Previous grants
- NMITLI (CSIR) for advise for development of a versatile and portable bioinformatics suite
- DBT grant for 'Development of a lectin knowledge-base'
- DBT- IISc inititatives in computational and structural genomics
- Intel - 'technology for enabling high performance computing'
- IBM-SUR and IBM-CAS grants for systems biology frameworks